- October 7 – Professor Patrick Hansen: The Multiple Intelligences of Opera
- October 21 – Professor Angela Ford-Rosenthal: Graffiti
- October 28 – Dr. Willis Grad: 5,000 Shades of Grey: Inconsistencies and Uncertainties in Everyday Medical Practice
- November 4 – Dr. Gillian Bartlett: The Good, the Bad and Ugly of Our Healthcare System
- November 11 – Marc Garneau: Seeing Earth From Space
- November 18 – Dr. Manuel Borod: Bill 52 and Dying: What Is the Role of Palliative Care
- March 3 – Danièle Sauvageau: Yes, You Can!
- March 17 – Dr. Rosemarie Schade: Gardens, Nature and Gender: Are We Reinventing the Wheel?
- April 14 – Linda Rutenberg: Exotic Gardens From Around the World
- April 28 – Suzanne Fortier: An Interview with Dr. Suzanne Fortier, Principal and Vice-Chancellor of McGill University
- May 12 – Alan Shepard: Concordia-A Next-Generation University
- May 24 – Richard Turp: Five Conductors Who Changed the World of Music